The Onyxcrypt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Onyxcrypt

...anywhere in Telon. Among yourselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am sorry but I need to quit the guild...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vikingzerker
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt
Vikingzerker

Character sheet
Race: Thestran Human
Class: Warrior

I am sorry but I need to quit the guild... Empty
PostSubject: I am sorry but I need to quit the guild...   I am sorry but I need to quit the guild... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:01 pm

ok after thinking all the time about a solution best is to quit the guild.

I am so sorry but I cannot keep playing on and keepin up with the guild anymore.

Lot of real life changed and I think its good. I like my real life ^^

The point is, I am moving to another town and my internet also will be cut for a few months long. As you know I am working on my own and theres definitely going to be much more work for me in the next time I need to concentrate on rather than to an online game. I absolutely cant keep up anymore like before.

I am going to kick everyone's out, (I am sorry), except the mommy, shes going to keep just the guilds name because hell knows maybe there will be going on something in a year or two?! You know in mmoprgs it is never really worth it to completely delete something... I have learned that lesson when deleting my alts before lol....
I decided that because it is wrong to keep you girls and guys in the guild where the progress is slow and will be even more slowly as it is so far, considering that you guys are pretty much active and would want to raid and get xp and whatnot. I feel bad to keep you in here while theres plenty of good guilds and people out there to have fun with!

Maybe we all could join Veracity ?!! I think Caellie has good friends there, heck I dunno, but thats def. a better solution to just join another guild and so everyone is happy with their own progress.. and hell when I get my subscription and internet back I would love to log in to the guild you guys are in just to keep up the friendship we got, even if I cannot be online daily from now on! I really miss you already!

The tricky part is the guild house.

Also my subscription to the game ends up at Nov the 17th.

I want Caellie, Serious or Sphinx to tell if you guys are going to create a new guild on your own. I feel bad keeping this house since it is considered our guilds HQ. So if you are going to create a new guild I would like to give away the house to any of you 3, but please promise to be active with the house.

So do you want me to put shitload of gold to the upkeep for the house and keep the house or does any of you 3 core players want to acquire the house for your new guild?

I need an answer to this till Nov. the 17th !

Trust me its not easy for me and I am so sorry for all the circumstances!
Back to top Go down
Caellie
Elder of the Onyxcrypt
Elder of the Onyxcrypt
Caellie

Character sheet
Class: Bard

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry but I need to quit the guild...   I am sorry but I need to quit the guild... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:15 pm

I'm sorry to hear this VZ, but I understand that real life can sometimes interfere with the fun stuff. I deffinetly would like the chests back that I put into the house. And if no one else wants it, I would be happy to take over the maintenance and use of it if there is a way to do so. I don't know if it's possible or not. I did put all the mats I'd been gathering for my own house into the guild house, so would be nice to have use of it :-P
Back to top Go down
Vikingzerker
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt
Vikingzerker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry but I need to quit the guild...   I am sorry but I need to quit the guild... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:17 pm

Could ya please log in to the game for a moment ^^

Back to top Go down
Caellie
Elder of the Onyxcrypt
Elder of the Onyxcrypt
Caellie

Character sheet
Class: Bard

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry but I need to quit the guild...   I am sorry but I need to quit the guild... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:18 pm

Sure, patching.
Back to top Go down
Divero
Acolyte of the Onyxcrypt
Acolyte of the Onyxcrypt
Divero

Character sheet
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry but I need to quit the guild...   I am sorry but I need to quit the guild... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:51 pm

there is a transfer command, as long as Cae doesnt already have a house, you could give her ownership of it.

hope to see you all around in game.

~Brian

Toons:
Divero
Lenthal
Kohnok
Oduunich
Back to top Go down
Vikingzerker
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt
Vikingzerker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry but I need to quit the guild...   I am sorry but I need to quit the guild... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:28 pm

yes we did it!

it was /transferplot -name of guildmember-

Caellie got the house and I am glad she does so you guys can keep up with that !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am sorry but I need to quit the guild...   I am sorry but I need to quit the guild... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am sorry but I need to quit the guild...
Page 1 of 1