The Onyxcrypt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Onyxcrypt

...anywhere in Telon. Among yourselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our Recruitment Text!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vikingzerker
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt
Vikingzerker

Character sheet
Race: Thestran Human
Class: Warrior

Our Recruitment Text! Empty
PostSubject: Our Recruitment Text!   Our Recruitment Text! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:06 pm

Hello dudes and dudettes!

Today I have made up my mind to deal with our recruitment text which can be found at:

Onyxcrypt Recruitment at Vanguard Forum

---> I hope that the text is matching us and the guild good enuff to what we are?!

Quote:

We welcome you to The Onyxcrypt!

The Onyxcrypt is a friendly, mature and casual guild where having fun alltogether is the most important for us, and we really mean that.

The guild is US-EU based, although most of our members are US. We are pretty much sure of that we can offer a guild without drama and pressure, because the structure of the guild is very easy and incomplex and we do respect real life of each of our members. It is only you who decides about how long you can play and we are happy to see you coming back even if you have been away for a long time and you wont have to feel bad about it. Beginners or veterans, raiders or just curious explorers, you are warmly welcome to the guild with your alts and your main character! You also will notice that most of our proud members are truly skilled players, having a long history in the world of mmorpg`s.

We are convinced that it is not really important to be huge guild by number but as a matter of fact it is important for us who we are having in the guild, who we are dealing with and who we are sharing our time with. Our members like to make new friends, to have some social skills and will feel connected to you by sympathy.

We are hoping that you will enjoy your stay with us!

To join our guild please contact Vikingzerker or leave an online application at [www.onyxcrypt.com]
Back to top Go down
Blairina Bell
Acolyte of the Onyxcrypt
Acolyte of the Onyxcrypt
Blairina Bell

Character sheet
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Disciple

PostSubject: Re: Our Recruitment Text!   Our Recruitment Text! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:38 am

Very well said Vikingzerker! Drama free is the way to be Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Serious
Elder of the Onyxcrypt
Elder of the Onyxcrypt
Serious

Character sheet
Race:
Class: Psionicist

PostSubject: Re: Our Recruitment Text!   Our Recruitment Text! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:38 pm

Aye! I think it sounds pretty good as well.

However I would also include maybe the direction of the guild. Some kind of future aspirations or just a general statement about building that in and out of game family. I mean that is after all what we are after is it not?....

Smile
Back to top Go down
Vikingzerker
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt
Vikingzerker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Our Recruitment Text!   Our Recruitment Text! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:11 am

Yes @Serious you are right. Could just put in some information about the future. ^^
Also realised there is no information about our raid situation, if theres ventrilo and guild hall. Oh and could just say that something about crafting, diplomacy etc.

I am just short on the time right now but definitely will edit the text when I am back.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our Recruitment Text!   Our Recruitment Text! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:31 pm

We are pretty much sure of that we can offer a guild without drama and pressure, because the structure of the guild is very easy and incomplex and we do respect real life of each of our members. It is only you who decides about how long you can play and we are happy to see you coming back even if you have been away for a long time and you even wont have to feel bad about it. We are convinced that it is not really important to be huge guild by number of members but as a matter of fact it is important for us who we are having in the guild, who we are dealing with and who we are sharing our time with.

Beginners or veterans, raiders or just curious explorers, you are warmly welcome to the guild!

The Onyxcrypt is a friendly, mature and casual guild where having fun alltogether is the most important for us, and we really mean that. The guild is US-EU based, although most of our members are US. Join The Onyxcrypt with your alts and your main character, we are alt friendly! We are definitely looking for teamplayers and helpful guildmembers. We love to get something going on in the guild, to group up with our guildmembers and we are using Ventrilo. A unique raid policy rules The Onyxcrypt raids where needing before greeding items on personal wishlists is the way to go while we also take an eye out on join date and activity in the guild. Crafting and Diplomacy also are gaming spheres which most of our guildmembers are practising very often. The guild hall still is in a progress of construction. You could ask for any hint or help and you shouldnt be left behind, however, dont ask what the guild can do for you but what you can do for the guild.

You also will notice that most of our proud members are truly skilled players with a long history in the world of mmorpg`s.

Got to add that our members like to make new friends, to have some social skills and will feel connected to you by sympathy.

The Onyxcrypt ...anywhere in Telon. Among yourselves.
[www.onyxcrypt.com]

~ Primordial Mother of The Onyxcrypt

@Serious: Feel free to correct the ugly Primordial Mommy beast!
@Everyone: ..feel free to give hints / correct spellings, whatever!
Back to top Go down
https://onyxcrypt.forumotion.com
Serious
Elder of the Onyxcrypt
Elder of the Onyxcrypt
Serious

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Our Recruitment Text!   Our Recruitment Text! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:43 pm

Im highlighting the corrections in bold, not changing anything but kinda giving my 2 cents Razz

We are pretty much sure of (pretty much sure or are we sure?) that we can offer a guild without drama and pressure, because the structure of the guild is very easy and incomplex (I am thinking this sounds like we are simple and loosely based, I think a good thing to say would be "because the structure accomodates beginner and advanced players") and we do respect real life of (maybe "treat all members with the utmost respect") each of our members. It is only you who decides about how long you can play and we are happy to see you coming back even if you have been away for a long time and you even wont have to feel bad about it. (The last sentence is a major run-on. Try simplifying the message such as "We do not have requirements on your play time, the times you do log in can be spent as you please but are always welcome to helping the family members in the guild. We are more than welcome to help you!" We are convinced that it is not really important to be huge guild by number of members but as a matter of fact it is important for us who we are having in the guild, who we are dealing with, and who we are sharing our time with. (I know where you are going with this, try using "It is important for us to create and environment the promotes friendship, fun, and a respectufl group of individuals all heading towards the same goal."

Beginners or veterans, raiders or just curious explorers, you are warmly welcome to the guild!

The Onyxcrypt is a friendly, mature and casual guild where having fun alltogether (try "an overall positive experience") is the most important thing for us, and we really mean that. The guild is US-EU based, although most of our members are US. Join The Onyxcrypt with your alts and your main character, we are alt friendly! We are definitely looking for teamplayers and helpful guildmembers. We love to get something going on in the guild, to group up with our guildmembers and we are using Ventrilo. A unique raid policy rules The Onyxcrypt raids where needing before greeding items on personal wishlishs is the way to go, while we also take an eye out ("keep an eye") on join date and activity in the guild. Crafting and Diplomacy also are gaming spheres which most of our guildmembers are practising very often. The guild hall still is in a progress of construction. You could ask for any hint or help and you shouldn't be left behind ("our members are more than happy to assist you"), however, don't ask what the guild can do for you but what you can do for the guild.

You also will notice that most of our proud members are truly skilled players with a long history in the world of mmorpg`s.

Got to add that our members like to make new friends, to have some social skills and will feel connected to you by sympathy. (Not sure what your trying to get across here. it is kinda awkward. maybe try "Our members love to meet new people and invite them to join our family with open arms"

[www.onyxcrypt.com]

@Serious: Feel free to correct the ugly Primordial Mommy beast!
@Everyone: ..feel free to give hints / correct spellings, whatever!

Corrected one if you liked my changes:

We are completely sure that we can offer a guild without drama and pressure, because the structure of the guild is because the structure accomodates beginner and advanced players, andtreat all members with the utmost respect. We do not have requirements on your play time, the times you do log in can be spent as you please but are always welcome to helping the family members in the guild. We are more than welcome to help you! We are convinced that it is not really important to be a huge guild by having a huge number of members, we would much rather have quality members. It is important for us to create an environment the promotes friendship, fun, and a respectufl group of individuals all heading towards the same goal.

The Onyxcrypt is a friendly, mature and casual guild where having an overall positive experience is the most important thing for our guild, and we really mean that. The guild is US-EU based, although most of our members are US. Join The Onyxcrypt with your alts and your main character, we are alt friendly! We are definitely looking for teamplayers and helpful guild members. We love to get something going on in the guild, to group up with our guild members, and chat using Ventrilo. The Onyxcrypt uses a unique raid policy where need comes before greed. We also use personal wishlists, while we also keep an eye on join date and activity in the guild. Crafting and Diplomacy also are gaming spheres which most of our guildmembers are practising on a regular basis. The guild hall still is in a progress of construction. You could ask for any hint or help andbour members are more than happy to assist you, however, do not ask what the guild can do for you, but what you can do for the guild.

Our members love to meet new people and welcome them to join our family with open arms.

[www.onyxcrypt.com]

Back to top Go down
Vikingzerker
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt
Vikingzerker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Our Recruitment Text!   Our Recruitment Text! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:10 am

We are sure that we can offer a guild without drama and pressure, because the incomplex structure of the guild accomodates beginner and advanced players and we do respect real life of each of our members. It is only you who decides about how long you can play and we are happy to see you coming back if you have been away for a long time. We do not have requirements on your play time. We are convinced that as a matter of fact it is not really important to be a huge guild by the number of members but it is important for us who we are dealing with and who we are having in the guild to create an environment of friendship and fun!

The Onyxcrypt is a friendly, mature and casual guild where having fun alltogether is the most important for us, and we really mean that. The guild is US-EU based, although most of our members are US. Join The Onyxcrypt with your alts and your main character, we are alt friendly! We are definitely looking for teamplayers and helpful guildmembers. We love to get something going on in the guild, to group up with our guildmembers and we are using Ventrilo. A unique raid policy rules The Onyxcrypt raids where needing before greeding items on personal wishlists is the way to go while we also keep an eye on join date and activity in the guild. Crafting and Diplomacy also are gaming spheres which most of our guildmembers are practising very often. The guild hall still is in a progress of construction. You could ask for any hint or help and our members are more than happy to assist you, however, dont ask what the guild can do for you but what you can do for the guild.

Our members love to meet new people and invite them to join our family with open arms.

[www.onyxcrypt.com]

Back to top Go down
Vikingzerker
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt
Vikingzerker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Our Recruitment Text!   Our Recruitment Text! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:29 am

@Serious

I am so glad that you have taken an eye out on the ... oh wait wtf? muwwwahahahaha

omfg I still cant stop laughin, that was the best thing ever in the text, just hillarious, the meaning turns into blood n gore...

I was tired when I made this text I am usually always up from midnight to early morning hours still and this is exactly why I would want people to correct me I KNEW something has been fucked up anyways ;P

In some cases you are damn right, I changed it.

When I watch at your way of expression then think that you must be a scientist or a serious student ;P probably why you name yourself "Serious" haha, BUD thanks again for your time and help!
I definitely should stop swearing a lot lol...
Back to top Go down
Serious
Elder of the Onyxcrypt
Elder of the Onyxcrypt
Serious

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Our Recruitment Text!   Our Recruitment Text! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:12 pm

Fuck no, swearing is a necessity for all of mankind.

Yes I do not want us to poke anyone's eye out LOL

I am just glad to be of service to The Onyxcrypt.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Recruitment Text!   Our Recruitment Text! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Recruitment Text!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Onyxcrypt :: Onyxcrypt Guildmember`s Userboard :: The Buzz-
Jump to: