The Onyxcrypt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Onyxcrypt

...anywhere in Telon. Among yourselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hagun (BRD) - new member application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hagun
Initiate to the Onyx
Initiate to the Onyx

Character sheet
Race: Wood Elf
Class: Bard

Hagun (BRD) - new member application Empty
PostSubject: Hagun (BRD) - new member application   Hagun (BRD) - new member application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:10 pm

In-game: Hagun, 16 BRD, 10 DIPLO, 10 ARTIFICER

What I'm Looking For: New to VG but MMO veteran. Looking for a good group of like minded, active players to level up and explore Telon with. Looking to have some fun along the way, while making progress and advancing my toon (and of course, helping my guildmates toons grow and advance as well)

I'd really love to get on board with a static xp crew and get to know some more of you ASAP, so please hit me up ("Hagun") in game. Rolling BRD atm, but very interested in several other classes and would gladly consider rolling alts or switching toons to help the guild in the future.

My playtimes are typically Sun-Thurs, from about 7PM or 8PM (EST) until Midnight or 1AM (EST). Times and days vary, but those are approximations of my availability.

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration of this application, I look forward to joining your ranks, and I can't wait to meet you all in-game!!!

Back to top Go down
Vikingzerker
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt
Vikingzerker

Character sheet
Race: Thestran Human
Class: Warrior

Hagun (BRD) - new member application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hagun (BRD) - new member application   Hagun (BRD) - new member application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:01 pm

Nice to meet you Hagun and thanks for the application!

I will be trying to contact you ingame as you can try the same!

so long!
Back to top Go down

Hagun (BRD) - new member application
Page 1 of 1