The Onyxcrypt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Onyxcrypt

...anywhere in Telon. Among yourselves.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xenn dungeon and Powersuit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tpeninger
Apprentice to the Crypt
Apprentice to the Crypt
tpeninger

Character sheet
Race: High Elf
Class: Sorcerer

Xenn dungeon and Powersuit Empty
PostSubject: Xenn dungeon and Powersuit   Xenn dungeon and Powersuit I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:41 am

So not sure if this dungeon is still around as I've been researching it and it seems it has been very buggy, but I've gathered that it is fun, difficult and gives some pretty sweet armor... if not different than the usual stuff hehe. So trying to put a group together 40+ to knock this out. Honestly I can't even find the NPC that gives the quest yet but still looking. Any help would be much appreciated and maybe we can set up a time for this weekend Smile
Back to top Go down
Sphinx
Elder of the Onyxcrypt
Elder of the Onyxcrypt
Sphinx

Character sheet
Race: Thestran Human
Class: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Xenn dungeon and Powersuit   Xenn dungeon and Powersuit I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:13 pm

42 cleric will go
Back to top Go down
Vikingzerker
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt
Ancient of the Onyxcrypt
Vikingzerker

Character sheet
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Xenn dungeon and Powersuit   Xenn dungeon and Powersuit I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:43 pm

Hey nighty I am not sure if the armor droppin in Xenn is worth it I mean cmon you wouldnt rather want to hit the swamp armors at approx. lvl 45+? Just an idea not that you gonna spend time on collecting armor parts when you get better ones in the swamps you know, just an idea
Back to top Go down
tpeninger
Apprentice to the Crypt
Apprentice to the Crypt
tpeninger

Character sheet
Race: High Elf
Class: Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Xenn dungeon and Powersuit   Xenn dungeon and Powersuit I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:52 am

ya, I wasn't sure how long it would take. Didn't really care about the armor that much. It is just a dungeon I had never done so figured we could check it out. If you guys have done it and it's just a big waste of time then no worries.
Back to top Go down
Caellie
Elder of the Onyxcrypt
Elder of the Onyxcrypt
Caellie

Character sheet
Class: Bard

PostSubject: Re: Xenn dungeon and Powersuit   Xenn dungeon and Powersuit I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:22 am

I'm always up for trying new things! I'm committed to a pick up raid this saturday, but I will be available on Sunday if you want to do this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xenn dungeon and Powersuit   Xenn dungeon and Powersuit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xenn dungeon and Powersuit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Onyxcrypt :: Onyxcrypt Guildmember`s Userboard :: To Do List / Exp Teams-
Jump to: